Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friends and Ice Cream

So day two of journal # ???

I actually managed to hack into another old journal yesterday! Apparently this one was my "secret diary" that no one but me could read. Basically this means that it was the completely uncensored thoughts of my former self. Interestingly enough, there are entries which coincide with entries in my former self's "public" journal. Real juicy stuff.

Actually, its a little terrifying. It's funny how we forget things over time, like how I had a super secret crush on one of my best friends. It's also funny that I absolutely cannot understand why I did.

Yesterday I went to Troy to see a show played by Beek's "friend" Sean. I really wish he spelled his name 'Shaun' because I've never known a Shaun, but I know plenty of Seans. Anyway, the show was actually part of National Night Out (America's Night Out Against Crime). When we got there, Sean and his friend were just starting to play. They took a break so this band, Prime Time, could finish up. Unfortunately, Prime Time used up all the gas in the generator so that was the end of live music.

We went to Browns for some brews and some eats and it was nice to have a pseudo double date with Beek since we haven't done that in...probably ever.

The rest of the night was very low key.

Today I was visited by Molly! She came over from Connecticut to get her car fixed and stopped by the house for a little while. We chatted and laughed and had a good time until she had to head out to meet someone for lunch.

I also got the greatest news today: Jaclyn is having a baby BOY!!! I'm so incredibly excited for her. She already has a beautiful daughter, Giada, and will be adding Luka to her family this winter! Nick and Jaclyn, I am so happy for you!

I'm hoping to stop by and see her today before she leaves for her honeymoon to Dominican Republic!

Later today Andrew and I are meeting up with some fellow Oswego Alumni of the Capital District! It should be a fun evening and there will be ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment